Children don’t come with a manual. Fortunately, they do come with a code.
Join renowned numerologist, Max Coppa and his wife, Amanda as they reveal the true depths of your child’s personality and potential. Using Nulistix, a powerful numerology method designed for the 21st century, Max and Amanda uncover the hidden code embedded in your child’s birthdate.
- What’s the best bedtime routine for your child?
- What sports and school subjects are they likely to enjoy?
- How can you get the best out of them at home, and in life?
- Who is your child likely to be drawn to for comfort? For discipline?
- What’s their greatest challenge in life likely to be?
Whether you have one child or many, Kids Codes: For the Busy Parent is the ultimate guide to modern-day parenting, offering instant clarity into what makes your child tick and practical advice on how to understand them, guide them, and encourage them toward their greatest potential. Easy to read, quick to use, and powerfully insightful, this book is the parenting manual the world has been waiting for.
Paperback | 231 pages
eBook also available: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Apple Books | Kobo
There are no reviews yet.